22 November 2010

Story #2: Heather

This is a completely true story.

Heather was my first. We never went ALL the way, but we did just about everything else. My favorite was the first time she let me go down on her. It was 1998 and 12 years later, it's as vivid in my memory as if it had happened yesterday.

We'd only been dating a few weeks when this happened. We went to a concert on a Sunday afternoon and then decided to drive around to find a place to make out. We both had roommates and no privacy, so we always messed around in the car. Such was the case at our small college.

We found a church parking lot to make out in. Go figure. After about 30 minutes of kissing, I suggested we get in the backseat of my car so we could stretch out a bit, not that it was that much more room. I had her shirt up and her white little 34B was undone and laying on the seat next to me. She barely filled up that bra, too. I think she couldn't bear to buy an A-cup bra. Wishful thinking, I suppose, on her part. However, I absolutely loved her small little breasts. Her nipples were about as sensitive as they come. Sucking on one and pinching the other would make her squirm, breathe heavy and after a few minutes she'd be bucking her hips looking for the nearest hand that could put some fingers inside her, whether they were mine or hers.

After a few more minutes of that, I was ready to go a little further. Mind you, this was probably only the fourth or fifth time I'd gone past "second base." Ever. I was a late bloomer of sorts. I was always horny and had been masturbating since I was about six or seven years old, but I just never managed to land girlfriends. I was eighteen when all this happened. She was eighteen as well, but was a lot more experienced. I unbuttoned her jeans and undid her belt. It was a spiked belt from Hot Topic, if memory serves. I got my hand on the outside of her black satin panties and could feel the gooey spot down between her legs. She always wore those sexy little satin panties that you can't even find anymore. They had the little bow in the front, and the shiny material always felt slick when her moisture would start soaking through.



I didn't even begin to finger her when I decided to make my move. I started kissing her small little nipples, making them insanely hard. I then kissed and licked her sternum, she always liked that. I moved down to her bellybutton, licking the outside and inside, which always made her squirm. After that I reached up, grabbed the waist of her jeans right above her cute little ass and pulled them down. She had to raise her little ass off the seat of the car so I could slide them off and she quickly obliged. Once they were off her ass I slid them down to her calves when I clumsily noticed I had to take her shoes off to get the pants off. It was a little clumsy, sure, but I don't think she minded.

Once the jeans were off, she instinctively leaned back and opened her legs wide. Placing on leg up on the ledge of the window to be able to give me good access. The only problem was her panties. They were still on. She quickly hooked her fingers in the waistband, lifted up her ass again and slid them off. She handed them to me and I could feel how soaked they were. She leaned back again and there I was, kneeling between her legs, with my face a few inches from her sex. I froze up for a minute, just admiring what was before me. I know women get a little weird if you comment on the appearance of their sex, whether it's good or bad, but honestly, this one was gorgeous. I have yet to be with a girl whose pink flower didn't look beautiful and appetizing to me, but Heather's looked like the airbrushed ones you see in the adult magazines. She had a full bush, no shaving, but it was trimmed short, which was nice for me. I like a full, womanly bush, but hairs in my teeth are still not a lot of fun.

Once I stopped staring, I began the urgent task at hand. I'd never done this before, but it seemed like I knew exactly what to do. My mouth went gently to her flower and I entered her with my tongue. The taste was, of course, like nothing I'd ever tasted. What I remember most was that it was salty. Like a salty peach, I fondly remember. Her scent was mild, almost sweet, actually. After a few minutes she said to me, "Would you like some help?" and I said, "Yes." I was hoping she was going to put her idle hands to work and start masturbating herself while I licked her glistening flower. Instead, she reached down and opened her lips wide so I could have even better access. I felt flattered by her comfort and lack of shyness with me. She wasn't just permitting me to kiss her most intimate place, she was opening it herself for me to do my work. After about ten minutes, she was ready to go. Her hips were bucking and she was grinding my face into the warm place between her thighs. She came, and came hard. Very hard. When she was done, I asked her how it felt. All she could say was, "Oh my gosh. I just came, like, five times."

She wasted no time in returning the favor. She was all over me as soon as she pulled her panties and jeans back on (remember, we were in car -- not a good idea to linger around naked). We both sat up next to each other and started kissing, sharing her juices with each other. She quickly unbuttoned my jeans and I expected her to pull them off, but she just slid her hand down into them. I can remember what it felt like when her hand wrapped itself around my erection. She was the first woman to ever touch me there. I wanted to slide my jeans off and take off my boxers, but she was frank with me and said she was a little scared to see it. Eighteen year old women can be strange creatures, so I didn't argue. Trust me, she got over that that next time we fooled around and she even grew to enjoy looking at it.

Into my boxers her hand went. Her hand was skillful and gentle. She knew exactly what to do. She gripped it just the right way, with just the right pressure. She rubbed the pre-come all over it, making it slick and slippery. She was slow and deliberate with her motions. She didn't kiss me during the handjob, rather she looked me in the eyes, watching my reaction. I think that was the moment I realized I liked being watched during sex. I lasted maybe five minutes, an impressive length of time considering this was the first time a woman was bringing me to orgasm instead of my own hand. My boxers soon became wet my semen. She contintued stroking it, using the semen for lubrication, until I grew soft. It was a good thing the boxers stayed on. It would have been a messy affair with them off. She drew her hand to her mouth, licked the tiniest bit of semen off the tip of her index finger and said, "Yup, I think you finished."
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment