23 November 2010

Eff Buddy, Part Two, or, The Sex Machine

After such an enthusiastic beginning, Eff Buddy lifted me to my feet and gently pushed me to the bed. He was eager to uphold his end of the bargain we had made. He goes down on me, I blow him the way he likes. The cock sucking he just got was for my own pleasure.

His enthusiasm slayed me. I scooted back on the bed, my knees open to him. He lifted my legs up, instructing me to place them on his shoulders. I did it gladly, and he kneeled in front of my pussy, giving me an evil grin as he licked two fingers before running them up my slit, from bum to clit. I sucked in a sharp breath, then let it out with a happy sigh as he followed  with his warm tongue. His breath against my bare labia sent shivers through my body.



"You like that." he stated, his glee subtle. He waited for me to acknolwedge that I did in fact like it before going back to work. He played his tongue around my clit; teasing, sucking, stroking as my sighs became soft moans. He felt my clit harden, and then plunged two fingers into my sopping wet pussy while his thumb continued to give attention to my clit. My soft moans became louder, and my body, tingling and pulsating, began to move. I rocked and bucked against his fingers, losing myself to his touch.

"Yeah, baby, fuck 'em, fuck my fingers." he murmered.

I did so, with gusto, and he, laughing wickedly, withdrew his fingers and spread my sensitive labia, tongue following to the very edges of my clitoris, flicking the hard nub, making me cry out in pleasure. He moved down and fucked me with his very naughty tongue, and my body responded, racking with orgasm. I couldn't help crying out, making my voice echo against the walls of the room, and, mostly likely, to the empty streets outside. In a way, I wanted everyone to know just how hard I was coming. My body moved fluidly, like a wave of water, coming, and coming, retreating and retreating.

Eff Buddy leaned over to me, as I was half off the edge of the bed, breathing deeply, moaning softly in satisfaction.

"Did I do okay?" he asked, fully knowing the answer.

I couldn't use my words, but nodded, and gave him my arms so he could help me get back onto the bed. He did so in one move, then, making sure I was comfortable, he reached down to my pussy. His objective was more like checking the oil, then to push me to orgasm.

"Ooooh," he whispered, "I have never been with a woman who got this fucking wet. You're dripping."

He was delighted, and I laughed. What could I say? I got me going.

Looking down between my huge breasts, and down my round stomach, I saw him kneeling between my legs, his cock hard and straight...and so very thick. I looked at his face, and he smiled knowingly.

"You've been dreaming of my cock, haven't you?"

I nodded, my pussy throbbing, and the desire welled up deep inside of me. Eff Buddy teased my pussy with the head of his cock, moving it up and down the slickness of my slit before penetrating me in one swift motion.

I arched against him. My God, it was...wonderful. The utter girth of his member stretched my pussy exquisitely, sliding up into me, balls deep. As he withdrew, and then plunged into me again, I matched his movements with my body, stretching, arching, bucking slowly. He took his time fucking me. From the evil look on his face, I figured that he wanted to watch me enjoy him. His arrogant assumption turned me on, rather than off, and I gave him plenty of noises and movement to express just how much I was enjoy it.

My hands needed something to do, so I ran them across his chest and down the sides of his torso to his beautiful ass. I felt the muscles underneath flexing and relaxing as he continued to fuck me, and I squeezed them urging him farther and faster. He resisted, however, keeping his rythmn slow and steady, pausing every so often to tease me. When I'd protest, he would kiss me deeply, plunging his tongue in my mouth, my scent on his lips still heavy and musky. Sometimes he'd laugh and growl at me, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck, licking, sucking, and even biting. I didn't want him to stop.

At some point, I got impatient and ordered him to continue, but deeper and faster. I knew he had it in him to do what I asked, and to do it gladly. I was correct, and I raised my legs to his shoulders to give him unfettered access. Encouraged by my loud moans, he joined me in the pleasure, fucking me so fast and hard that his balls slapped against my ass added even more mind blowing sensations. I grabbed my erect nipples, pinching them hard, pulling them and stretching them, making my pussy throb even harder than it was already.

I couldn't come again, but I was deeply satisfied and I got what I wanted. Exactly what I wanted, and after falling over a tiny edge, probably an orgasm but I couldn't tell as I my senses were so jumbled in ecstacy, he pulled out and kissed me deeply before falling to the bed on his back.

"Your turn!" he said, like we were kids playing catch.

I rolled over to him, rubbed his abdomen with my hand and kissed him again. "Thank you." I whispered.

Looking down to his groin, I saw that Eff Buddy was still very erect, very ready, glistening with my juices and pre come.

"I want you to blow me," he whispered in my ear, his hot breath running across my neck, giving me the shivers. "I want you to blow me while I spank you like the the bad slut you are."

"Yes sir." I replied gladly. I lived for spanking.

I crouched down, my body perpendicular with his, my ass in the air and at the ready. Pumping his thick cock with my fist, using our natural lubes, I got him even harder before taking him fully and slowly into my mouth. His pleasure was audible.

"Fuuuuuuck yessss...." he hissed, grabbing my hair and pulling.

I moaned, my mouth vibrated his sensitive shaft and head, and he bucked into me. His penis was delicious, and I savored it like a fine meal. I ran my tongue from the base of his shaft to his head, giving him flicks and swirls underneath his head, dying to hear his breath become jagged. Indeed, he took sharp breaths, and made deep, primal moans and growls and I searched for the best spots on his dick to play with. Such was my own pleasure in sucking him off, that I ran my teeth softly up his shaft. I didn't want him to hurt, but he needed to know just how good he felt to me.

Then he raised his hand, palm flat, and brought it down on my ass for my first spanking. I let out a cry, but didn't leave his cock to the cold air. I plunged my head down farther on him, moaning, letting my teeth vibrate against his hard cock. He moaned, and then spanked me again. I fucked him with my mouth as he spanked me, each one of my muffled cries vibrating against his head and shaft as I took his ball sack in my hand to play with. He was shaking with an impending orgasm, his hips bucking, one hand grabbing my hair, the other spanking my sore ass.

With urgency, he grabbed his cock with his hand, and pumping furiously he pulled my head away so I could watch him explode.

"Oh, fuck....I'm gonna come..." he whimpered. And then, with a growl rumbling from deep inside, I watched as come shot from his dick, landing all over his belly, and even to his chest. He roared with pleasure, and then came down from his high, and laughed.

"Damn, that was amazing."

I smiled at him, kissed him, "Yeah, it really was."

We layed there for a minute, catching our breath, letting our bodies acclimate to normalcy before getting up to wash quickly. We dressed, I turned out all the lights, and headed out to our cars. I gave him a hug and a kiss.

"Until next time?" I asked.

"Anytime." he replied.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment