22 November 2010

Story #1

Friday morning started off pretty great for me. We were out of town, sleeping in someone else's bed. For some reason, that always makes it even more tempting to mess around. I love messing around the morning, too. She rolled over to me so I could spoon her but I was already getting hard before that. I had a feeling we might have some sex. She snuggled up to me while I pressed my morning erection against her backside. She was wearing some thin tights and I'm certain she could feel what I had going on. I was rubbing her stomach under her shirt. I love the skin of her belly. It's always so soft and warm. Just rubbing on her stomach will usually bring me to a state of arousal.

She turned to kiss me and I think she meant it to be a quick "good morning" kiss. I slipped her my tongue ever so softly. She resisted for a moment, I'm certain because we hadn't yet gotten up and brushed our teeth. She quickly joined in the fun, exploring my mouth with her tongue and I hers. She rolled over to face me, our legs intertwining. We kissed for what seemed like an hour, my hand groping her all over. I slid my hand down the front of her tights and found her special place to be wetter than usual. After a few moments inside, I drew my fingers to her face. She took my cue and took her own fingers into her mouth. Then, she kissed me. The scent and taste of her womanly areas are a sure turn-on for me. I went from hard to harder, in an instant. She soon worked her hand into my boxers. I had on the loose ones, which gave her some room to work. With one squeeze there was enough pre-come to make the entire length nice and slick. She gave a few strokes and then I placed my hand on top of hers and told her to wait. It had been about two weeks since my last orgasm and I was already on edge.



A few minutes later and she stopped to go pee. This is pretty usual for her, and it gives me a moment to get out of the rest of my clothes and to slip on a condom or whatever else we have to do before the main event. This time I kept on my boxers and didn't go hunting for the condom. I knew what I wanted to do. She took a few minutes longer than expected, but I was patient. I picked her lovely little pink panties up off the floor. They were damp from the kissing and the groping earlier. I brought them to my nose and inhaled. Yes, I do that. I think most men do, but they just won't admit it. A woman's scent, at least in my humble opinion, is designed to attract the male. And attract me, it does! She came out from the bathroom, totally stark naked, having taken off the shirt she was wearing earlier. I was sitting on the floor next to the bed, with her panties in one hand and my erection in the other -- it was still shiny and slick from all the pre-come -- but believe it or not, I had no plans on using it.

She walked over to me and stood next to the bed, but I stopped her before she sat down. I was still sitting on the floor so I a grabbed her hands and scooted closer to her. She's a tall woman with long legs, which places her sex right at eye level for me if I'm sitting on the floor. I let go of her hands and reached around her to take firm hold of her behind. I pushed my face between her legs, placing my nose and mouth squarely into the delicious triangle of hair where her thick and sexy thighs come together. She knew what to do, parting her legs slightly and giving me tongue access to the soaking wet center. Her scent was strong and her taste was salty. Her knees grew a little weak so she sat down on the bed. I stood up and helped her lean back. I pushed her legs open wide, giving myself better access to the task at hand.

I stood squarely between her open thighs, my erection resting on the thicket of hair adorning her sweet area. I gave each nipple a good lick and they hardened quickly in my mouth. Her breathing quickened as I did that and her bottom began to squirm under me. I dropped back to my knees and drew my face close her thighs. I parted her pink lips with my tongue first, feeling the hot, moist center of her sex. Using my tongue, I swirled some of her juices up to her pink little button that was eagerly awaiting some attention. There's not much more to say about what happened at that point. Y'all know what a little cunninlingus is like. It didn't take her long to climax. Maybe four or five minutes. I slid back up to her face, my erection again resting in her wet, sticky, matted bush. It was soaked with her own juices and my saliva. I kissed her sloppily, spreading her juices onto and into her mouth and all over her face. I would remember that later when I came home from work and her "good afternoon" kiss smelled faintly of her sex.

So now that she had hers, it was my turn, right? Well, not if I could help it. My erection was still going strong. Stronger than ever, it was likely. By this point, the pre-come was dripping out, landing on my thighs and even onto the floor of our friends' bedroom. I hadn't had sex in a few weeks and hadn't even masturbated in about two to three weeks before this encounter. Yet, I didn't want to come. My erection wanted the attention, trust me. It wanted nothing more than to be kissed and sucked and stroked, but I felt like I'd held out this long, I might as well wait. So as she got up to pee a second time, I dressed for work. She came out of the bathroom, still naked and I was in my khakis and dress shirt, ready for the office. I gave her another kiss. Her cheeks and her breath still smelled like the musky scent that also adorned my fingers. And off I went to the office.

It wasn't long until I realized the effect of my choice. They hurt. They hurt pretty bad, actually. My testicles felt heavy and full and were sore to the touch. My boxers had a cool, wet spot of pre-come in them by the time I got to work. I felt proud of myself, though. I felt like I gave her a wonderful, morning gift, without any expectation of anything in return. I felt good about it. I liked knowing that I pleased her, made her orgasm, brought her warm, wet center to a quivering finish, without making her repay the favor. It was two more days until she repaid the favor, and I can say with all certainty that it was worth the wait.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5